21:42 ST
Out of the Shadows appear November previews!

The still summer air has finally cooled, and the fall has well and truly settled. Trees still stubbornly hold onto their leaves, wearing their temporary crown of rich reds and golds for just a little while longer. Days are becoming shorter, and quieter, and you find yourself grateful that the stifling heat has faded into something more manageable.

Still, the late afternoon sun provides a pleasantly warm temptation. A gentle breeze bends the grass at your feet, lazily drifting the fluffy clouds in the sky above you. The air is filled with birdsong, only occasionally punctuated by the call of a crow. The scent of fallen leaves is pleasant — distinct but not yet overwhelming.

As you wander, the breeze kicks up into a warm wind, and it carries with it the sound of distant laughter. The wind nudges you towards it, encouraging you to join in. It gets more and more urgent, the closer you get, as if it’s excited to show you something.

That something is a group of fox ineki, patterned with the last vestiges of summer. They revel in the wind as it tugs and tosses at their hair, chasing at their heels as if it’s some kind of game. The golden clouds themselves are playing along, darting between the foxes like sun-dyed fish. The wind pushes you closer, urging you to join their game, and the clouds welcome you into it. Before you know it, you’re playing as one with the summer-soaked foxes, the wind carrying your laughter in tune with theirs.

Welcome our November OotS, Anemoi, along with their Windswept Wig and Cradle of Cloud! This month’s coat was created by Myla and the items were created by Loon and Myla. The Cradle of Cloud features toggleable clouds and fish! You can purchase this set in the Out of the Shadows shop beginning on November 1st.

Posted 10/27/20, edited 10/27/20
I’m obsessed with the fish oh my god. The coat is so soft!!!!! ;w;
Posted 10/27/20
agreeed i just wanna snuggle the lil anemoi (pleading eye emoji) and the fish in the clouds is such a cute concept, i love those looks! very like… fantasy ethereal, reminds me of Qinni’s short animated film Night Life!!
Posted 10/27/20
Fish frens! Also I love the simple and soft coat <3
Posted 10/27/20

I love the concept of having background elements that have toggles as part of the OoTS sets!

This is a very cute set overall, and I enjoy the fish friends.

Posted 10/27/20
O,O Fox Ineki are my weakness!!!  I can easily see m’self buying mulitple puppers next month ^=^
Posted 10/27/20
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH
Posted 10/27/20