10:51 ST
Crow's Spirit of Christmas Raffle!! (open thru 12/24)

Hello everyone!! I seem to have been possessed by the Spirit of Christmas and figured, hey, why not spread some joy? So, I guess I’m holding a holiday raffle! Read on to learn how to enter!!

The Rules
  • Anyone is welcome to enter, including staff members and new players.
    • Note: since I’m holding this as Crow-the-player and not in any official capacity, an additional prize will not be pulled in the event of a staff win
  • A total of two winners will be drawn.
  • Each entrant can earn up to 5 tickets by following the guidelines below.
  • Entries will close after 23:59 ST on December 24th
  • The raffle will be pulled sometime on December 25th via random number generator.
  • Winners must be able to accept their prizes by January 1st. This means they must have an order in queue capable of accepting PP at that time - no exceptions for players who are already somewhere in the queue process where they cannot accept or do not need more PP.
    • In the event that a winner cannot claim their prize, another winner will be drawn.
  • Prizes will be given to the winners directly - you may not opt to grant your prize to another player.
    • What you do with the custom/sprout that comes of it is completely up to you, however!
The Prizes
  • 18 PP - enough for a basic sprout, or a custom of varying editedness depending on species!
  • 15 PP - enough for an ineki custom with a few edits!
Entry Form

Fill out and paste the following form in this thread to earn your tickets! You may leave as many questions blank as you like - simply posting the form will earn you 1 ticket in the raffle.

1. I am: (your username) (1 ticket - base entry)
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: (+1 ticket) (it doesn’t need to be a christmas movie!)
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: (+1 ticket)
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: (+1 ticket)
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: (+1 ticket) (I’m just curious and love to see custom/sprout plans :D If you’re not sure yet, that’s okay too!)
[ol][li][b]I am:[/b] 
[li][b]My favorite holiday movie is:[/b] 
[li][b]One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is:[/b] 
[li][b]My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is:[/b] 
[li][b]If I win, I'm going to use the PP toward:[/b] 
[/ol]

Good luck, everyone!!
Posted 12/11/22
  1. I am: Polygone!
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Probably Happy Feet? Used to watch it a lot around this time since penguins and snow.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I drew a streamer I like a lil pixel art gift.
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Be inside where it’s warm and cozy, preferably with some hot cocoa.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: A kyrii custom, probably for Rhyko or Zehvora.
Posted 12/11/22

waaaaah Crow this is so sweet ;;

1. I am: Hawkins!
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: The Family Stone, even though it makes me sad ;0;
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: pretended to be someone to make a phone call on their behalf because phone anxiety is Real lmao
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: if it’s snowing, walk around in it! if it’s not, curl up inside and watch a movie!
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: I’ve really been itching for a sprout!!!! will edit in which pairing if I can decide in time
Posted 12/11/22
  1. I am: Chimerical!
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: The Muppets Christmas Carol
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: Sending some alpaca fingerless gloves to a friend with cold fingies
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Stay inside :3 Drink tea, or nap
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: Good question! I’ll have to look thru the gang and my mockups and see what strikes me ^^
Posted 12/11/22
  1. I am: Oxton
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Uhm I don’t have a particular movie I watch during the holidays… Thinking of movies I rewatch a lot though, a comforting movie for me would be Princess Mononoke! I’ve rewatched it so many times, I just adore it.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I taught myself how to sew this year, and love practising ladder stitch as it’s so helpful… I was recently able to fix up a plush for my mum that got ripped, plus while I had it I repainted and varnished the eyes as they had a lot of wear. :D
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Stay inside lol… I love being in blankets. It’s actually been snowing today, and I’ve spent most of the day building and painting a model kit.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: I would be tempted to get a sprout! I’ve had to be more careful with money recently due to redundancy :’). So it would be a nice treat! However I would also be very tempted to get a custom as I have a few mock ups lying around that I would love to finally have made! I’ll edit this post with the mock ups I would be considering when I go and find them. :)
Posted 12/11/22
  1. I am: Lullaby
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: It’s a bit of tradition for me and my mom to watch Love Actually or Holiday (2006). It’s common to see these movies airing on TV during Christmas, so we tend to rewatch them when we catch them on. Also watching Home Alone is a bit of a national tradition in Poland, though I don’t participate in it. Haha! 8’)
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I bought a bunch of food for wild birds, and also already bought some lovely gifts for my friends and family!
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Probably stay inside and play games… or sleep under my blankets. I love to just relax, watch the snow through the window and slowly fall asleep.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: I don’t know! Probably get a sprout, since I am addicted to getting sprouts. I would love to get a “Christmas” sprout tbh. A custom pet would be also a nice idea, though I don’t think I have any ideas on hand. >>;
Posted 12/11/22

Thank you so much, Crow, you’re so nice ;w;<3

1. I am: Purr!
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Polar Express, but A Christmas Story is also up there :DI used to live in Cleveland by the house it was filmed in and it’s definitely close to my heart.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: Made a Surprise Pumpkin Pie and got groceries for some friends today!
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Blankets also… I love hot chocolate and have been slowly working my way through some fancy peppermint hot chocolate mix my mom bought me!
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: A sprout, probably for these two! :D
Posted 12/11/22

Crow this is so sweet!! thank you so much for holding this!

1. I am: Miranda!
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: i think Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer because when i watch it i feel very warm and like a lil kid!!
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: is it okay if i share something nice someone has done for me instead? if so, the very nice optician lady at Costco took my pupillary distance for me even though i wasnt buying glasses, which they are told not to do (because glasses industry evil) but it means i can buy affordable glasses online!! i was so grateful. (if not….. i put a lot of time into editing my friend’s review paper! i think it will be helpful for him!!)
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: stay indoors and make something warm like soup or curry!!
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: i think i would indulge a lil in a sprout for these two!
Posted 12/11/22

This is nice! Thanks for the chance!!

1. I am: Gabriel!
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Honestly, for me, the holidays were always more about TV christmas calendars! They’re very popular in Denmark! I can think of several I’m super nostalgic for, but one I used to watch so much the VHS tape got wrecked was “The Julekalender” which was a Danish black comedy + musical styled calendar. It was very strange lol but I love it and have rewatched it as an adult, too.

It was very unique in that it had characters who spoke in an odd mix of English and Danish, so you had to know a bit of both to understand. Super interesting imo! It was also re-made by two other countries, so it was very popular.
    I could ramble about this show and other Christmas calendars for ages >_> But I will spare you all XD I hope this is an OK answer, I know its not a movie but TV calendars are just very common here!

3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: My friend was in need of a new wallet, so I got him a cute one!
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: If it’s chilly enough to be snowing, it would be watching the snow fall honestly! I love being inside while snow is falling… Gives me a cozy feeling :D
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: Honestly, I would probably do an aesthetic geness or artistic freedom custom! :> Although I do have some characters that would be cute as customs, too, hmm!
Posted 12/11/22

Aww this is so nice of you Crow!!

1. I am: Nobo
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: The Holiday / Polar Express. I love watching The Holiday with my Mom every year. It’s something we always snuggle up and watch in her room. The Polar Express is a childhood favorite. There’s something so special about it for me.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I got a gift for my sister and sent her some of her favorite things while I’m away from home.
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Stay indoors and relax with some tea. I like days where you can stay indoors and just do something inside like read or write.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: A sprout! For either these two or these two. Or maybe these two! I can’t decide. XD
    -slams my lil hands on a table- I have decided on my space hero x planet eater lesbians. The hyperfocus is currently strong with them

Posted 12/11/22, edited 12/13/22
  1. I am: FlyingSquirrely, or Squirrel/Squirrely for short!
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Probably A Charlie Brown Christmas, which is not technically a movie, but I’m hoping it counts as one enough for this. :‘D My family’s copy used to be on VHS! (I think dad eventually got it on DVD, though.) It also had a christmas-themed Garfield episode recorded after it on the tape, so we’d watch both every year.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I got really into making bead lizards a few years ago, and made a bunch of keychains. My mom thought they would look cute as earrings too, but I kind of lost interest in making them before I got around to making her a pair. I decided to make them for her for christmas this year, though!
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Sit inside and drink cocoa w/ marshmallows. :) Unless there is snow - then I gotta at least go outside for a bit and play around.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: I’ve been tinkering with a custom idea for a few years now, inspired by a flower mock-up from one of the occasional forum activities where we would color in the flower designs and then make art/writing based on the colored flower, that I’ve never fully decided on edits for. Maybe this’ll convince me to finalize my design. XD
Posted 12/11/22
  1. I am: Reggi!
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Elf! However, I did watch that Klaus movie when it came out in 2019, and it has quickly become a new seasonal favorite. :D
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: A friend and I went out for Italian food today, and I treated him to lunch! It was really nice, since he’s typically the one to do those sorts of things for me. I also finished Christmas shopping for everyone in my family elast night, which was exciting!
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Cozy up inside the house, make hot cocoa and have a fun day in!
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: Either the second part to Ethereal Avatars, or a sprout. Not sure who yet, though!
Posted 12/11/22

This is very lovely of you!

1. I am: DelightfulDragon
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: A tie between Home Alone and The Santa Clause? We’ve near watched them every year since I was a kid, so it’s always nostalgic.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: My mums been wanting a drawing of all three of our pets over the years together, so i’ve made her one for her birthday!
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Stay inside, too! It barely snows here, and when it does it either doesn’t last for very long, or isn’t a fun amount, so the one redeeming quality is always missing! Instead, I wrap up warm in blankets and play games. Or watch TV.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: I’m unsure? There is a custom I kinda want, but I always love the fun surprise of a sprout! Whichever I feel like most at the time, I suppose!
Posted 12/11/22
  1. I am: luccamajere
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Micky’s Christmas Carol and Garfield’s Christmas, if those count.  I used to watch them every year as a kid and they are both super nostalgic for me.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I made brownies to share with my family yesterday, from scratch even, haha. Also I’m doing a SS over on another pet site!  And looking forward to spoiling my Santaee with their gifts!
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: If there’s snow, go play in it for a while with the kids, and then come inside for some blanket snuggles and hot cocoa.  If there’s no snow I prefer staying inside haha.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: There’s a character who is a cat I’ve been debating making a custom of for a while, actually…so maybe that!  If not I do love sprouts…just gotta add some more to my geness profiles first.
Posted 12/11/22
This is super exciting and cool!
  1. I am: yuriayana
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Boy I haven’t watched a Christmas movie in a while. Maybe the Polar Express, I love the soundtrack.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: My close friend had to go to the emergency room recently and was in the hospital for a week. On his first night there, I stayed up with him and texted with him to keep him company for the entire night.
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Stay inside and sleep in, make some good old Earl Grey, play games.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: My dream custom… I’ve never owned one before! I’ve seen so many amazing and creative ones on this site so it would be interesting to see one of my main OC I use in MMORPGs.
Posted 12/11/22
  1. I am: RuinsCapes46
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: It has to be “A Charlie Browns Christmas” I love the classical animation and plus it gives off a warm feeling to my heart.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I’ve been making cards for my family members for the holidays!
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Go outside for a bit then go back inside to cozy up by a windowsill, drinking hot chocolate, while seeing the snow fall.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: Hm, probably on a sprout! I love to be excited about something unknown.
Posted 12/12/22
  1. I am: Catbee
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Probably the My Little Pony winter specials
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: Maybe cooking for my partner? That might be a lame answer but I’d feel weird boasting about other things. >.>
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: I like to sit by a window with a hot drink and a blanket! This is especially enriching during a storm.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: A sprout! I have a few genesses in mind, and I’d add more PP so the artist could go wild.
Posted 12/12/22
  1. I am: Shigure
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: I don’t really watch holiday movies, but I plan to rewatch the Harry Potter series over the December holidays, if that counts. I periodically come back to the show and get obsessed all over again as though pulled by some magical sorcery. (Ironic, yes)
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I paid for my friend’s meal when they forgot to bring their wallet.
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: I live near the equator so it’s summer all year round here :’) Chilly days are actually a godsend. When I’m at home, I go out after it rains for a nice cool walk or relax in my room and enjoy the sound of the pouring rain.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: I’ve been thinking of getting my first custom for a while now, so I’ll probably use the PP towards it! I might also plan for a sprout between Alysendor and Esker or Hyde and Flynn.
Posted 12/12/22
  1. I am: Azurrys
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: I’m not a holiday movie person, but my comfort rewatch is Your Name/Kimi no Na wa, so I’ll count that :D
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I treated my siblings (and my brother’s girlfriend) to sushi!
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Thinking more of chilly rainy days here since I’m also an equator resident lol. Napping while it’s raining outside is great! It isn’t too hot, and the sound of rain is soothing (as long as it’s not thundering).
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: I’m currently waiting out the sprout cooldown so I would probably put it towards a fandom or artistic freedom custom!
Posted 12/12/22, edited 12/12/22
This is wonderful of you, Crow, thank you for the chance! ^^
  1. I am: Rowyn
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: This is gonna be two fold as my bf and I switched for the day! Normally, I take care of our pets and he deals with our computer or internet based things, but I rolled my knee pretty good Friday and still am not entirely sound. So he took our rats to the vet and I stayed home for an internet tech to get our internet fixed ^^
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: curl up under a blanket while I wait for a cup of coffee to cool.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: Probably a sprout for these two, but I might pick a different geness :p
Posted 12/12/22
  1. I am:  Fairyneko (Pippin)
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: I don’t tend to watch a lot of movies but- Polar express or rise of the guardians.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is:  At work I helped someone who had broken their foot in an unfortunate skateboarding accident. I didn’t have to but I tetrised her stuff so it mostly fit inside her backpack so she could haul it inside better. Just left the chip bags(which woulda popped) and her meal box.(which was too big)
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is:  Curl up inside all my fluffy blankets and do…whatever i want at the time. Usually playstation or switch as i can keep my hands under the blankets.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward:  uncertain. A bumblebee? Something pepperminty? Looking through my characters to see who has a living muse?  It took me months to decide on Kikili and he didn’t even exist when i started thinking.I flip flop too often to say on the spot what I want. (absentmindedly wondering about combining bumblebee and peppermint…I think it would be cute)

Thank you very much for hosting this raffle!

Posted 12/12/22
  1. I am: Arintol (or Ari, Arin, and more)
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Christmas with the Kranks, but Home Alone is good too…
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: Watched their children so they could have a break
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Read…or wear a robe. Sometimes pace about.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: I’ve always dreamt of getting Alice a little brother! ^-^ (though I’m not 100% sure that’s what I would get…)
Posted 12/12/22

this is so sweet crow!! thanks so much for the chance!!

1. I am: teaunicorn!
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: i was asked this the other day and the real answer is barbie’s the nutcracker
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: bought smn for purr ytday :)
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: dive under my covers, kidnapped kitty in hand for extra warmth!
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: gonna make my big lesbian unicorn gambit
Posted 12/13/22

I’ve loved reading everyone’s entries so far. Thanks for hosting this, Crow!

1. I am: Nyfeaena
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: The newest, trashiest Christmas rom-com that has been released. I tend to re-watch things throughout the year as a comfort activity, but for me the holidays is the perfect time to watch something fresh (and potentially stupid). This year, Falling for Christmas takes the cake.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: Brought many different kinds of gin to a tabletop RPG session for all my gin-and-tonic enjoying friends! (and a nice thing they did for me was enjoy the strawberry gin that I hate and don’t know what to do with LOL, so now it’s coming to all the sessions until it’s gone—)
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Drink hot chocolate and read a fantasy or sci-fi novel!
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: A sprout for my lesbian calico cats with wings.
Posted 12/13/22
  1. I am: Huli
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Klaus
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is:  Surprised my granparents with the milk tea they like that can only be found at asian markets
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: lie on a couch, enjoy warm drinks and play/watch something
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: My adventurer bois

This is so sweet of you Crow <3 Thank you for the chance!

Posted 12/13/22, edited 12/13/22
  1. I am: Epipen
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: I’m not really a movie person, it requires sitting still with a singular focus for much too long. There is a handful of movies I can watch from start to end without getting distracted. None of which are holiday movies. However, I did have a tradition as a child, where my grandmother and all the kids would watch Miracle on 34th Street, the classic B&W version. While this isn’t a tradition we do anymore it is still a movie that is very dear to me and if I had to pick a favorite holiday movie, it would be that one.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I recently took my cousins cat to the vet. Which seems silly, I suppose, but as he is a truck driver and is often all across the country he isn’t home much. I offered to handle veterinary care for Shade (the cat) since he struggles to be able to make the appointments with his limited time home. (For anyone worried, he, my cousin and his cat live with us so the cat isn’t just left in a house by itself for a long time!)
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Curl up in blankets fresh out of the dryer, still warm, nest down in them with one of my cats (one always shows up though it is usually Kal) and read a book. I can get lost for hours in that warm nest with soft fur to snuggle and adventures to read.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: This is a toughy, mostly because I am notoriously flighty with what I want on any given day. HOWEVER, I think it is about time Kir, made his debut on the site so maybe a custom for him. Or if I have no will power probably a sprout from one of my many pairs. I have a lovely fire pair with Nyf and I’ve had Cassi and Estyn on the site for forever. So who knows!

You’re a doll for hosting this Crow, thank you <3

Posted 12/13/22, edited 12/13/22
Oooo, thanks Crow! Happy Holidays!
  1. I am: Lala
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Lady and the Tramp! Christmas bookends that one. Relatedly, any dog-related holiday movie I tend to love.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: Does spending eight hours making goulash from scratch count?
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Cuddle up in bed and read!
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: A custom MC form of an OC!
Posted 12/14/22
  1. I am: JustTopaz
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: The Snow Queen (2005)
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I genuinely try to be pleasant to everyone. I sent my Secret Santa and did “more than the minimum requirement”.  Im going to help my friend complete their pokedex…?
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: curling up in bed with hot chocolate
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward:  a sprout. If I can’t think up a good couple (where i own then both) I’ll get a sprout of wish and jora, or a custom i dunno. I neber really thought about it too hard.
Posted 12/15/22
  1. I am: Celestine
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: hmm it’s technically not a christmas movie, but the first thing i think of for ‘holiday movie’ is all dogs go to heaven, on the vhs! i haven’t been 10ish for quite a long time but i used to watch it often around the holidays.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: very small but i helped a random co op player in genshin farm several bosses that i didnt need myself /o/ and they let me gather some materials in their world afterwards. kindness rly makes the world go round :D
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: read in bed! or.. sleep….
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: probably a sproot for these two!
Posted 12/15/22
  1. I am: Chicken
  2. My favorite holiday movie is: Not too be embarrassing but Rudolph. Or more accurately, it’s mum’s favorite and watching it with her every winter is one’ve or holiday traditions.
  3. One nice thing I have done for someone else recently is: I designed my wife a character after she mentioned a new dnd design (i heard “goth moth” and ran with it lmao). I’ve also been trying to help keep my old man neighbor from getting too lonely this holiday season, and I’ve held the door for a lot of people recently lmao
  4. My favorite thing to do on a chilly day is: Okay I can’t actually do this anymore cause it’s too cold here BUT. My favorite thing to do when it was chilly in Florida was lay outside in the sun with a book. Nowadays i like to cuddle up in bed with my cats and a cup of hot tea or coffee or cocoa.
  5. If I win, I’m going to use the PP toward: A sprout!!! I can’t decide who yet but I’ve been wanting to get one for Fool and Trick. I just think they’d be so cute!!!
Posted 12/15/22