14:42 ST
Suspended...

Thought that August would be super boring, so…

DV Potatoes/FR Golds for RP Posts plus Raffle!
Bonus for RP posts

Rules:

• Each RP post must be longer than 100 words in length.
  • No spam (i.e. no phrases like that one below).
    LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON!
  • Every post must be posted in the cave stories, Mycena stories, other stories, cave adventure, or AU adventure forums (for the adventures you must have two players participated, and each post longer than 150 words), and must adhere to the rules of the creative collective guidelines and the guidelines in the RP forums respectively (note that I’m not a staff).
  • Every RP post must be posted after 12 August, 2020 21:00.
  • You can only participate in this sub-activity once (this is not the case in the raffle, i.e. you can post links to new RP post as many times as you wanted to, and in this way you would gain more opportunities to win the raffle).

How to enter:

• Post the permalink in your replies!

Deadline:

• 18 August, 2020 ST 01:00 (note: it could be changed).
  • Or after 20 participants had posted their links here (this is not the case in the raffle).

Rewards:

• Extra 7000 potatoes for each post!
  • If you’re not on Dappervolk, oops you would have no rewards (but keep reading). However, you would automatically enter the raffle if you posted an accepted permalink, which you could choose which currency you would like to receive, including nuggets.
Raffle

Rules:

• Each RP post must be longer than 100 words in length.
  • No spam (i.e. no phrases like that one below).
    LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON!
  • Every post must be posted in the cave stories, Mycena stories, other stories, cave adventure, or AU adventure forums (for the adventures you must have two players participated, and each post longer than 150 words), and must adhere to the rules of the creative collective guidelines and the guidelines in the RP forums respectively.
  • Every RP post must be posted after 12 August, 2020 21:00.

How to enter:

• Post the permalink in your replies!

Deadline:

• 18 August, 2020 ST 01:00.

Rewards:

1. 100000 potatoes
  2. 50000 potatoes!
  3. 9999 potatoes!

I would use random.org to randomize, so don’t worry! It’ll be fine!

Posted 08/11/20, edited 09/22/20
Number and the corresponding participant
Posted 08/12/20