13:19 ST
April Showers Raffle - Top Prize 10PP

Thought I’d do something a little fun, so I’m doing a mini raffle!

1. 10PP - This can be used in any way the winner likes but preferably in one batch please <3
2. A choice of one of the current OoTS items
3. A choice of one of the current OoTS items

1. Just post here to enter!
2. I’ll be drawing the winner for the PP separately, so if you have no customs you’ll get 2 tickets and if you have any you’ll get 1 ticket. When I pull the winners for the items the winner of the PP will be excluded and everyone will get 1 ticket.
3. If the winner wishes to gift the PP to someone else that’s alright with me! The PP prize can also be held if need be.
4. The end date is April 5th, please post by 13:00ST (Rollover is 6am for me so sorry for the weird time haha).

I’ll be pulling the winner with Random.org sometime after the deadline on April 5th!

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Credit to Gabriel for making the artwork for this and to Lullaby for helping me with checking if I’ve missed anything!

Posted 04/01/20
Aww, this is super cute and very sweet! I’d love to enter! I have unique pets already so just 1 ticket in the PP portion for me. :3
Posted 04/01/20
how v nice of you to do this! and the froggis are so cute!!!!! id love to enter + i already have a custom so just one ticket here~xoxo
Posted 04/01/20

This is awesome! I love seeing free raffles by users scattered about ouo
~Sapphy

Posted 04/01/20, edited 04/01/20
Awwww, this is so sweet of you <3 I’d love to enter — 1 ticket for me since I have unique pets already! The frogs are so cute djklkjdlfas
Posted 04/01/20
*hugs all the beautiful frogs* One ticket, please! This is super sweet of you, and I can’t wait to see what beautiful custom or sprout will come out of the PP.

This is so very cute! I love the froggies ;-;
I’d love to enter - 1 ticket for me, I think! I have unique pets! ^^

Posted 04/01/20

Oh my gosh those frogs are so cute what the heck~ they remind me of the cute frogs Nyf was making the other day.
I’d love to enter, I do already have unique pets so only one ticket for me please! Thank you so much for doing this!

Posted 04/01/20

omg what adorable frogs ;o;

I’d like to enter! 1 ticket for me ovo Thank you so much for doing this, it’s very kind of you!!!

Dare I kiss one of the froggos? Will they turn into a prince(ss)? * u *

Sign me up for 1 ticket please! Thank you for hosting such a generous raffle <3

Posted 04/01/20

This is super nice of you! The mycena community is so nice and generous, it’s good to see things like this!

I’d like to sign up for 2 tickets (I don’t have any custom pets), please!

Also I just have to say those frogs are absolutely adorable!

this is so cute,, can I please snag 1 ticket? :> thank you for the opportunity!!!
Posted 04/01/20
Look at those frogs! How amazing of you <3 Just one ticket for me please, I already have customs! And thank you for running such a nice little giveaway~
Posted 04/01/20
Cute frogs! :D I’d like a ticket please.
Posted 04/01/20
This is so sweet of you <3 I’d like one ticket please :D And I love those froggies :3
Posted 04/02/20
Hello! I would like for one ticket please. Thank you for holding this!
Posted 04/02/20
Thank you all for the kind words (especially towards Gabs’ lovely frogs). I’ve assigned all the tickets so far, please feel free to enter even if you’re shy! <3 The more the merrier!
Posted 04/02/20
Aw, the frogs are so cute! And thank you for holding this! I’d like one ticket, please! :D
Posted 04/02/20
I’d like a ticket <3 Thank you
Posted 04/02/20

I’ll try my luck with a ticket! Good luck everyone!

And thank you for doing this Oxton; you’re one of the most generous people I’ve ever met online <3

Posted 04/03/20
This is so cute, thank you for doing this! <3 I’d like a ticket as well!!
Posted 04/03/20

awwww this is so nice

I think that’s two tickets for me please <3 I’ve never managed to get my hands on a custom but who knows- maybe now’s my chance!

Posted 04/03/20

I’ve got everyone updated so far <3

Just a few more hours left to post if you’re interested! Entry shuts at 13:00ST.

Posted 04/05/20
mm, i’ll snag a ticket i suppose. :) thanks for doing this.
Posted 04/05/20
Oohhhh this is so cute! I’d love a ticket! :3
Posted 04/05/20
I’ll take a ticket! Thanks so much!
Posted 04/05/20
Thanks guys! Just posting quickly to say that this has closed now and I’ll be drawing the winners shortly <3
Posted 04/05/20

Okay, so the roll for the winner of the 10PP prize is…

Dunno! Congrats! :D

Please feel free to let me know via echo what you’d like to do with the PP! (If you need help setting up a custom order or anything like that I can help with that too!)

Next! The winners of the OoTS items are…

Epipen and Azurrys! Please let me know which of the OoTS items you’d like! <3

Thanks to everyone who posted! I’ll try and do more of these in the future <3 (maybe one themed for summer?)

Posted 04/05/20
Thank you everyone for the compliments on the frogs!! :D Congrats to all the winners~
Posted 04/05/20

Oxton
Ahhh thank you for running this <3 Could I get a Spring Warmth, please? :D

Congrats to all the other winners!!

Posted 04/05/20