05:11 ST
April Productivi-Weekend (through April 16th)
Welcome to April’s Productivi-Weekend!

Productivi-Day occurs on the 15th of each month, typically running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. This month, since it falls on a Saturday, we have extended it to cover the entire weekend, starting on Friday, April 14th through 23:59 ST on Sunday, April 16th! If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Drawntlet pieces
  • Ongoing activity entries
  • Creative Collective entries
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • Homework
  • Housework
  • Cleaning the litter box
  • Yardwork
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made between when this post goes up and when the activity ends at 23:59 ST on Sunday, April 16th - any posts made or edited after that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

All participants in this weekend’s Productivities will not only receive a sticker for their efforts, but will be entered into a raffle for the following prizes:

• Wildflower Meadow Mushroom (1 winner)
  • April’s OotS set (mushroom + items) (2 winners)
  • Bag of Wonders (3 winners)
We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun!
Posted 04/14/23, edited 04/16/23
I did a little chibi for Galbraithe since I’m submitting her for CoR this month!

Posted 04/14/23

working on profile art for an oc!

Posted 04/15/23
Posted 04/15/23
I’m working on Siobhan’s profile since she’s my Chamber of Reflections character this month! I’ve formatted it and added a couple of sections, but I plan to finish it by the end of the weekend.
Posted 04/15/23
Came up with a character for the new oots coat ( name, dress up, tiny bio idea and music vibe) Here
Posted 04/15/23

Worked on a little statue of Mornah in her more dragonish aspect.

Posted 04/15/23

Worked on some profile art for a new character!
Not sure if I’ll go with this design yet, but t’was fun to try out.

Posted 04/15/23

I decided to work on my creative collective and designed what Luka would like when he’s older (and there may be an AU to attached to it).

Updated:

Posted 04/15/23, edited 04/16/23

https://www.mycenacave.com/forums/permalink/467018

I did a rp post

Posted 04/15/23
Posted 04/16/23
I wrote a “sprout text” inspired piece for Starshine.
Posted 04/16/23
https://www.mycenacave.com/forums/permalink/467032 Made an entry to a Scribe Circle. “A new dimension” story.
Posted 04/16/23
Worked on Avark’s profile for this month’s CoR!
Posted 04/16/23
Getting some bones laid down and a few moodboards up for this trio
Posted 04/16/23, edited 04/16/23
Made some progress for my April Scribe Circle with a genre shift piece to help me feel out some character interactions with Gwendolyn and Arbor
Posted 04/16/23

Started a new profile section for Briar!

The most eye-catching part of Briar’s appearance is the thorns. Sharp brambles wind up his arms and tear into his wings, topped by a crown of the same black, twisted thorns that cover his home.

-

Beneath the thorns, however, Briar is what many call ‘stereotypically fae’. His gold-toned hair and matching eyes are what the fae refer to as suntouched, often seen as a blessing that indicates powerful magic in a fae.

Of course, considering how he turned out, Briar believes that many members of his former court have been disabused of such a notion (unless, perhaps, they’ve written him off as a cursed exception so they can continue blindly following their beliefs — which wouldn’t surprise him either).

-

Briar’s clothes are typically gifts from one of his Court’s first residents, a spider spirit with a penchant for weaving. Her enchanted silk makes for clothing that functions akin to armour while possessing unparalleled flexibility, as it stretches to fit the wearer’s body. Having no particular eye for fashion, Briar is more than happy to leave matters of design up to his de facto seamstress; from what he hears of Court gossip, she certainly knows how to design clothes that flatter him, and attractiveness is a tactical advantage as far as he’s concerned. An aroused opponent is a distracted one, and being pretty loosens lips. Briar is certainly not above using his appearance to get his way if he notices it’s a viable tactic.

Posted 04/16/23
Gave Bazroph a character overview
Posted 04/16/23
Finished off these dudes, finally!
Posted 04/16/23
Posted 04/16/23
I worked on a roleplay post and some profile stuff for Renner
Posted 04/16/23
Posted 04/16/23
Started a new RP to explore a brand new adventure!
Posted 04/16/23
Posted 04/16/23
Added some ramblings to Yuuna’s profile!
Posted 04/16/23
sketch of Kennedy for the CC. because I’m being held hostage by the image of him and Eliot hanging out in a western for some reason lmao
Posted 04/16/23

Posted 04/16/23

Sooo tired and busy this weekend. I managed a colored sketch of Arynmia, a character I’ve been wanting to solidify a design for recently and I am liking it

Posted 04/16/23
Worked on my CC entry!
Posted 04/16/23

I learned how to submit the profile for Chamber of Reflections!

But please keep in mind that it has the one finished was Naadir and his profile has the following content warning: may contain gore, sexual content, strong language, substance abuse and violence.

((I am trying to follow all the guidelines but I am still getting the hang of this.))

Posted 04/16/23