21:16 ST
[Raffle] Sprout and Semi-Custom Raffle
Sprout & Semi-Custom Raffle

As we’ve done in years past, we are raffling off a handful of sprouts/semi-customs to celebrate the season! This year, there will be a total of 6 winners drawn! Each will receive a light edit sprout for their selected geness, or a light edit semi-custom ineki (winner’s choice of ineki type, pose, and open or closed mouth) based upon a color palette of their choosing, and as usual, any staff winners means that an additional winner will be drawn. Semi-custom winners must echo their preferences to Myla within 24 hours of the raffle being drawn or the semi-custom will be entirely artistic freedom.

You can get tickets through February 21st. More information can be found on the raffle page!

Posted 02/14/22, edited 02/14/22

RAFFLE RAFFLE RAFFLE :D I’m extremely excited.

edit: ehehe

Nice Purr! XD

I’m super excited for the raffle. Regardless of the outcome I’m really excited to see new babies and customs!!!

Posted 02/14/22
only had enough for 10 tickets. Maybe I can get more later! I never win, but it’s a great chance to get something I would never be able to afford otherwise. ^_^
Posted 02/14/22
Ooo, raffle! Good luck to everyone!
Posted 02/14/22

I could only get 14 tickets, but now I only have 323 nuggets, so I’d better stop spending XD
Well, anyway good luck to everyone!

Posted 02/14/22
So can both people who own a geness enter this or only one? Because I want to buy tickets for mine, but so does the other person lul.
Posted 02/14/22

Cruellinnet
You’re both welcome to enter! Tickets are attached to the person, not the geness, so if one of your tickets were to be pulled, you would receive the sprout (likewise, if one of your geness-partner’s tickets were pulled, they’d receive the sprout).

Posted 02/14/22
(edit: Crow answered right before me so I’m just removing the duplicate answer LOL)
B a b ies
Posted 02/14/22
Gonna try my luck with just one ticket this year >]
Posted 02/14/22
hey i cant buy a raffie ticket cause i only hv 94 nuggets on me right now i wish i had more nuggets to buy some raffie tickets but i need help with that
Posted 02/17/22
You’re really close! A quick round or two of Cave In should get you to a ticket :)
Posted 02/17/22

Congratulations to Rowyn, Hush, Lala, Gracie88, RoseQuartz, sweaters, and WindyFox! One extra name was drawn due to a staff win. I’ve sent you all an echo with a confirmation of your selection and additional info! :D

And thank you to everyone else who participated!!

Posted 02/22/22
It was fun to participate! Congrats to the people that won! :D
Posted 02/22/22
Congrats winners!! I can’t wait to see your new unique pets! :D
Posted 02/23/22
Oooh, so exciting when people who don’t have any uniques yet get to win a raffle. :D Congrats to the winners!
Posted 02/23/22

Plaid created Opal Tabby for Ophelia!
A sprout entirely in my fave colors and (maybe?) cat-themed! :o

Posted 03/10/22