18:15 ST
[EVENT FEEDBACK] Spring Blossom Festival (through May 10th)
Feedback Survey

Now that the event has concluded, we are ready to collect player feedback about the Spring Blossom Festival! There is also a place in the survey for you to list any words that you would like to see added to our dictionary for future spelling events. The feedback form will be open through the end of the day on May 10th.

We will be raffling off one random encounter event item per 10 responses.
The item each winner receives will be chosen randomly from the four depicted above.

Event participation stickers will be sent out ASAP, as well!

Posted May 3

Survey submitted!
Overall, I had a lot of fun with this event!

Posted May 3
Giant List of Words submitted! Thank you so much staff - the event was beautiful and super fun <3
Posted May 3

Posting to remind myself I’ve submitted my survey!

Thank you, staff, I enjoyed this event! The community aspect was a lot of fun :>

Posted May 3

Lovely item sets for this one. ^^

Thanks, staff!

Posted May 3
Submitted but I have to say again how much I enjoyed the little random encounters. It made me smile every time and when an item came with it that was a sweet bonus. So much fun. Thank you!
Posted May 3
Submitted! Thank you for the fun event with beautiful items! ^_^
Posted May 4

I’ve submitted my survey!

Again, here’s my overall opinion: I had a lot of fun with this event, and adored the random encounters, community stuff, and items especially. Thank you, staff! :D

Posted May 4, edited May 4

I submitted the survey!

Even though I already said this, I really loved the event! The cherry-blossom theme was beautiful. And the Floral Wish coat, its just so….I don’t know how to describe it <3

Posted May 4
Survey sent! Thank you staff for the fun event and highly customizable items. :>
Posted May 4