07:35 ST
January Productivi-Day (ends 23:59 ST)
Welcome to January’s Productivi-Day!

Productivi-Day occurs on the 15th of each month, running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Geness profiles
  • Roleplaying
  • Creative Collective entries
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • Homework
  • Housework
  • Dishes
  • Meal-prep
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made before the activity ends at 23:59 ST - any posts made or edited after that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

All participants in today’s Productivi-Day will receive a sticker for their efforts! Stickers will be distributed in the day or two following the activity.

We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun!
Posted Jan 15
I finally made my creative cuisine post based off of a recipe I messed with today ouo
Posted Jan 15

It is not great, but the only way to make good art and stories is to make bad art and stories.

Posted Jan 15, edited Jan 15
I worked on Lyric’s profile for the Chamber of Reflections!
Posted Jan 15
Posted Jan 15
- Did some work on Limewire‘s profile for the Chamber of Reflections this month
Posted Jan 15

Posted Jan 15

Going to work on circle entries today~

~ did some adventure circle stuff

Posted Jan 15

I worked on a special adventure! The Vault~

More specifically, I’ve been working on the planning document to set up all the encounters for the next node.

Updated Caesura‘s profile (again).
Posted Jan 15
I’ve been reformatting all of my profiles! Example of an old profile versus new profile. I still have to add in all the writing, but just switching all the coding over and changing the images has been a surprising amount of work.
Posted Jan 15
Posted Jan 15
Worked on Proof of Providence‘s profile!
Posted Jan 15
I’ve been working on Sirena’s profile during my lunch break today. xD I dunno if it counts since it’s not cohesive but. *shrugs* I just got her last night and her profile was blank so.
Posted Jan 15
Worked a bit on character art for Zen. Have a head.
Posted Jan 15
Posted Jan 15
Reformatted these nerds’ geness page so far! Still working on Actual Content but I wanted to post before I forgot.
Posted Jan 15
Finished up Simone’s profile today. Mostly the humanoid design ^^
Posted Jan 15
Posted Jan 15
Roleplay post here!
Posted Jan 15
I worked on this art of Elise for her profile ouo I posted the sketch last month for the Creative Collective, but I did the lineart and started coloring it today~ Note that none of these colors are concrete, haha!
Added a little character description to Arcus’s profile.
Posted Jan 15
started a gijinka of orochi! link
Posted Jan 15
Productivi-Day has come to an end!

We had 22 participants this month! All stickers have been distributed.

See you next month! :D

Posted Jan 16