21:23 ST
January Productivi-Day (ends 23:59 ST)
Welcome to January’s Productivi-Day!

Productivi-Day occurs on the 15th of each month, running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Geness profiles
  • Roleplaying
  • Creative Collective entries
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • Homework
  • Housework
  • Dishes
  • Meal-prep
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made before the activity ends at 23:59 ST - any posts made or edited after that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

All participants in today’s Productivi-Day will receive a sticker for their efforts! Stickers will be distributed in the day or two following the activity.

We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun!
Posted 01/15/21
I finally made my creative cuisine post based off of a recipe I messed with today ouo
Posted 01/15/21

It is not great, but the only way to make good art and stories is to make bad art and stories.

Posted 01/15/21, edited 01/15/21
I worked on Lyric’s profile for the Chamber of Reflections!
Posted 01/15/21
Posted 01/15/21
- Did some work on Limewire‘s profile for the Chamber of Reflections this month
Posted 01/15/21

Posted 01/15/21

Going to work on circle entries today~

~ did some adventure circle stuff

Posted 01/15/21

I worked on a special adventure! The Vault~

More specifically, I’ve been working on the planning document to set up all the encounters for the next node.

Updated Caesura‘s profile (again).
Posted 01/15/21
I’ve been reformatting all of my profiles! Example of an old profile versus new profile. I still have to add in all the writing, but just switching all the coding over and changing the images has been a surprising amount of work.
Posted 01/15/21
Posted 01/15/21
Worked on Proof of Providence‘s profile!
Posted 01/15/21
I’ve been working on Sirena’s profile during my lunch break today. xD I dunno if it counts since it’s not cohesive but. *shrugs* I just got her last night and her profile was blank so.
Posted 01/15/21
Worked a bit on character art for Zen. Have a head.
Posted 01/15/21
Posted 01/15/21
Reformatted these nerds’ geness page so far! Still working on Actual Content but I wanted to post before I forgot.
Posted 01/15/21
Finished up Simone’s profile today. Mostly the humanoid design ^^
Posted 01/15/21
Posted 01/15/21
Roleplay post here!
Posted 01/15/21
I worked on this art of Elise for her profile ouo I posted the sketch last month for the Creative Collective, but I did the lineart and started coloring it today~ Note that none of these colors are concrete, haha!
Added a little character description to Arcus’s profile.
Posted 01/15/21
started a gijinka of orochi! link
Posted 01/15/21
Productivi-Day has come to an end!

We had 22 participants this month! All stickers have been distributed.

See you next month! :D

Posted 01/16/21