13:37 ST
[EVENT] The Siege of Saltrock Cove (coming Oct. 4th!)

The message arrives in a bottle. The paper has seen better days, but at least it doesn’t crumble as you shake it out of its little seafaring container. A whiff of smoke rises up when you unroll it, but what really catches your attention is the massive “SOS” scrawled across the top of the sheet.

S.O.S

Help needed at Saltrock Cove. We’re besieged. The monsters came out of the sea over the summer and we can’t drive them back. Supplies low, not enough hands. The clifftop is still safe but that won’t last long.

I don’t like to ask for help, but these are drastic times. We need ships and ammo badly but we’ll take any assistance. Hurry.

- Doc

Doc’s S.O.S

• The event will begin at 12:00 ST on October 4th and run through October 18th at 12:00 ST.
  • This event will be similar in premise to previous years’ collection events, though we are trying some new things with this one!
  • We are very excited to share more, and will provide details at event launch!
See you on the 4th!
Posted 09/28/20
AHOY, MATEYS
Posted 09/28/20
EXCITED!!!
Posted 09/28/20
Most excellent.
Posted 09/28/20

Yo ho ho!
I am super excited!

Posted 09/28/20

Oooh yes this’ll be fantastic because I am really missing being able to go to the ocean this year. <3

Instead I can salt it up from the comfort of my own home with a bunch of ... well, they’re interesting folks, I’ll say that.

Posted 09/28/20
Doc Who? *shows self out*
Posted 09/29/20
ITS PLUNDERING TIME
Posted 09/29/20
Doc… Wasn’t he one of the pirate ineki from a couple years ago? I hope everyone’s okay! D:
Posted 09/29/20
Pirate event hype! :D
Posted 09/29/20

Mushy is excited! He said he will fly on over as soon as he can to help out!

Posted 09/29/20
sea mosnters…......... excellent….....
Posted 09/29/20

Both Temnik and Risso are willing to help!

Posted 09/29/20, edited 09/29/20
I’m super excited! :D
Posted 09/29/20
*vibrates excitedly*
Posted 10/04/20