06:07 ST
September Productivi-day-and-a-half!
Welcome to September’s Productivi-Day!

Productivi-Day occurs on the 15th of each month, running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. Since we are running a little behind this month, however, we are extending the activity to last through September 16th at 23:59 ST. If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Geness profiles
  • Roleplaying
  • Creative Collective entries
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • Homework
  • Housework
  • Dishes
  • Meal-prep
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made between 00:01 ST September 15th and 23:59 ST on September 16th - any posts made or edited outside of that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

All participants in today’s Productivi-Day will receive a sticker for their efforts! The sticker will be distributed ASAP - likely within the next few days! :) I will be sure to post here when they’re given out, to avoid confusion.

Posted 09/15/20

Nyoooms in here

I’ve been working on editing the Event guide to make it more consistent in both formatting and copy, as well as changing the way the items are shown, also for the sake of consistency.
I also created the entry for Mycena Cage, which included cropping and carefully resizing a screenshot to create a banner display. (Thanks for sending that to me forever ago, Ny!)

Posted 09/15/20

Updated some of my mycenian’s profiles! Added poem to the profiles of Plasm, Meraki, Caesura, and Fiesta.

Posted 09/15/20
I finished up the first draft of Ruby’s profile, and am planning on looking back on it in a few days to debate any changes I want to make and to hopefully be able to ask around in the discord at some point to get some advice from people, and then (most likely) have to rework the entire thing again. I am however excited to try and see if I can finally settle Ruby down into something concrete, as her character has been bouncing around my head for years, but never seems to truly fit anywhere. Fingers crossed ^u^
Posted 09/15/20
Dunno if this quite counts, but figured I’d toss it in. Carved and made a bio for my newest pet (Desert Deity) Hathor. A bit of a quick and dirty layout, nothing like some I’ve done in the past, but I had the spark and so I kindled it!
Posted 09/15/20
I worked on my Questing Module for the adventure system.
Posted 09/15/20

I made a mock up drawing today, even tho I could never turn it into a custom since it’s baby art but it was good practice for when I actually make this customs mock-up!

(Edited to be productivity from today because I’m dumb and thought it was for the whole month before… but this was made today!)

(2nd edit) Updated my art shop to offer more of a selection! Apiphily’s Artpothecary

Posted 09/15/20, edited 09/15/20
Roleplay response: Chasing Those Golden Feelings!
Posted 09/15/20

Been in a sewing mood. Made something yesterday, but debating doing more. Made some concept images of things I could sew based on MC items. From left to right: Snow Friends, Konpeito Pouch, and Draccko.

Posted 09/15/20
Finished up my canvas circle entry today!
Posted 09/15/20
Posted 09/15/20

Doing circle entries for productividaay~

~ workin’ on adventure circle
~
~

Posted 09/15/20, edited 09/16/20
Started to flesh out Kara today! OuO
Posted 09/15/20
Posted 09/15/20
Distilled some of the stream-of-conscious notes on Haunt the Night‘s profile into the Appearance and Relationships section of her bio.
Posted 09/15/20
Posted 09/15/20

- Character Profile for Enyo
- Character Profile for Haraiso Goldenrose
- Character Art: Headshot for Ayla

Posted 09/15/20, edited 09/16/20
I slapped together an RP post. :’)
Posted 09/15/20
I started a piece of art for Evelio & Corvus’ geness page! Enjoy this photo of my ipad’s screen.
Posted 09/16/20
Posted 09/16/20
Worked on a post!
Posted 09/16/20
Posted 09/16/20
I finally finished (mostly) the geness page of these two dorks!
Posted 09/16/20
I worked on my Creative Collective entry! Sketch lines are a little garish, sorry, haha. xux;;
Posted 09/16/20, edited 09/16/20

Did a proper design for an old MC OC :U

Posted 09/16/20
Posted 09/16/20
worked on this bio here making the template and incorporating the individual changes i make for each pet (item icon, emoji/symbol choices etc) plus adding music! also i made that profile pic template place holder thing LOL but that shouldnt count for anything bcus its an ugly lil doodle. also started the personality section! (hopefully finished by the time anyone sees it LOL)
Posted 09/16/20
Productivi-day is over!

And all of the stickers went out, yay!

(As always, if I missed you, please give me a nudge!)

Posted 09/17/20, edited 09/17/20