20:15 ST
March Productivi-Day!
Welcome to March’s Productivi-Day!

Productivi-Day occurs on the 15th of each month, running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Geness profiles
  • Roleplaying
  • Creative Collective entries
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • Homework
  • Housework
  • Dishes
  • Meal-prep
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made between 00:01 ST and 23:59 ST on March 15th - any posts made or edited outside of that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

All participants in today’s Productivi-Day will receive a sticker for their efforts! The sticker will be distributed ASAP - likely within the next few days! :) I will be sure to post here when they’re given out, to avoid confusion.

We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun!

(Thread is going up a bit early because I’m going to bed. Enjoy, everyone!)

Posted 03/14/20
I did my own profile! It has my wishlist & my info ^_^
Posted 03/14/20

This is a sketch of my character, Linnea! I wish I had gotten further, but by the time I get a chance to look at this again, it’ll be close to midnight tomorrow (because I have work til 11PM and then a commute), so I posted what I had! ; 7 ;

Posted 03/15/20

Did some little doodles for a geness page! Yay!

Posted 03/15/20

Productividaay~ :D

Going to work on my circle entries today:
Adventure Circle
~
~

Posted 03/15/20, edited 03/15/20

I posted in my roleplay thread today!

Here!

shameless plug : I’m always looking for more rp partners

I posted a lot in a roleplaying site and got Bartz kidnapped by a lot of dragons ‘cuz it’s funny
Posted 03/15/20
Also @Fishie I’m working on a adventure and might make another one where you-know-who gets kidnapped by a dragon
Posted 03/15/20
I still have not finished my Palace Of Crystals Adventure but I did get pretty far into writing it.
Posted 03/15/20

I finally did an RP post I’ve been meaning to for over two weeks (sorry epi!) Gonna try and knock out my scribe entry this evening too.

Edit: I kinda did it. I haven’t figured out if I’m finished yet, but it’s a darn sight more than I had four hours ago.

I picked up (‘carved’?) my first pet today.
https://www.mycenacave.com/profile/pet/26700

Posted 03/15/20
Wrote a section of Noela‘s profile! Can’t be bothered to format it neatly right now, but at least it’s written 8’)
Posted 03/15/20

TODAY… I WILL WRITE.

This is where I think I’m gonna start; before today I had 3 paragraphs going to describe the main setting that I’m planning on having all of my characters come from. Today I would love to finish all of the setting details, locations and maybe even get to the magic systems.  We’ll see how that goes!

Currently written: 290 words

I worked on Skydancer‘s profile some more.
Posted 03/15/20
Carved and worked on the profile of Niamh
Posted 03/15/20
I put in three entries for the feedback circle! Link is here. As someone who doesn’t feedback often, it was super exciting to see people’s art entries and admire all the talent in the MC community!
Posted 03/15/20

Answered a couple of roleplay posts tonight!

Fading Dragon’s Oracle
The Fae’s Secret

Posted 03/15/20

I had earlier made a sketch of a humanoid version of my Merry Dancer so I decided to try and clean the sketch. I’m not sure if I like the colored version but decided to post it anyways :D

Posted 03/15/20

with Crow’s prompting, I’m posting. I doodled a Calkos!

Got most of the way through a canvas circle piece for Ai~!
Posted 03/15/20
finished my canvas circle entry in lieu of uni shutting down for the corona virus
I wrote a little more for my profile! Nothing super fancy with code, but I hope it’s a little more friendly than before~☆
Posted 03/15/20

Made some progress on a collab piece I’m doing with Gabriel of our Dona and Kenzo :3c

Gabs did the sketch, I’ve started working on the lines today! I’m very slow oops.

Posted 03/15/20
I did an RP post! Wizards and such!
Posted 03/15/20

Worked on the Canvas Circle entry today!

Posted 03/15/20
Oh man almost forgot about this. Finally finished Felicity’s profile.

My project for today is to start making a proper Character Cavern for my everything. :‘D

Big ol’ WIP while I build a character template from the ground up. >:O

Edit: Finished a basic character template!

Worked on March Creative Circle and Aiyn’s profile as well as future plottings!
Posted 03/15/20

I started on my scribe circle. Here’s it so far. It’s going to be longer, but I’m not sure it’ll be finished by tonight.

Ioni stared at the dull coin held between his thumb and first finger as if it was a fine treasure. Well perhaps to a human who enjoyed the fine antiquities of long gone civilizations, but it shouldn’t have been anything special to a god. Human empires rose and well with the sun. One day they were there and the next day they were gone just as fast. Human’s were fickle, but so were Gods, of course. Humans just weren’t as sturdy.

Without him noticing someone crept closely behind Ioni as he admired the coin from where he sat on a lone piece of wreckage in the seemingly endless ocean. No one should have been able to come across him and yet…

“A human object, Ioni? I never took you for the sort, little brother.” A slow ethereally calm voice commented from behind him.

“Lani!” He clenched his hand around the old coin, hiding it from sight. It was a curious little action in his older sister’s opinion as she watched him closely. While her younger, smaller brother was a god of creation, she had never expected him to be intrigued with humans. He had always loved creatures of the sea, to see how they would move and adapt in the water, and diversify. But to be intrigued by human artifacts was something new entirely.

Perhaps this was due to that human Nial had punished, the one Ioni had been keeping an eye on? What had it been? A few centuries since that began?

Lani sat upon the wreckage with Ioni, sidling up to her younger brothers side to get another peek at the coin in his hands.

Posted 03/15/20
I finally dished out an rp reply! :)
Posted 03/15/20