21:52 ST
[Holiday Shop] The Moonlight Collection (through Nov 7th)
The Moonlight Collection

The full moon’s glow filters through a thin veil of clouds, casting a gloomy, ghostly light on the town below. One by one, the jack-o-lanterns displayed upon stoops and sills flare to life, their grins of ghoulish delight flickering and dancing upon the breeze. Espirititas begin shifting into sight, drifting and bobbing along as if walking leisurely along their favorite, well-worn paths.

Somewhere, a lonely bell tolls—one, two, three—slowly ringing in the day. Between each strike of the clapper, the soft sound of beating wings reaches your ears, and just as the twelfth toll reverberates through the night, a dark shape comes to perch on a nearby branch.

“The time has finally arrived!” It crows, raising its wings to the moon above. “My Moonlight Collection is once again open for business!”

Our Halloween holiday shop, the Moonlight Collection, has opened its doors once more! The shop’s appearance is temporary, however, and it is set to disappear after 23:59 ST on November 7th. Browse around, take your time, but be sure to purchase your desired treats before they’re gone for another year!

Posted 10/31/19

AAA I LOVE THESE ITEMS. I’m so glad some of these nice moons are available, and the wigs are FABULOUS, and just. EEE!

>> Is it possible we could get left/right toggles for the spooky stare?

Posted 10/31/19

Several months of savings gone in one fell swoop~ WORTH IT

All the new items are so gorgeous ty artists :D

Posted 10/31/19
Aaaaand there goes my money as soon as I get on my pc. I’ve been waiting for this <3
Posted 10/31/19
All the items are fantastic, thank you artists!!
Posted 10/31/19

*kicks down the door, with nuggos falling from my hands… these items are amazing!!!!  Kudos to the artists! oUo

I’ve too many favorites already but ~ Goat eye pupils!!!!! ^=^  that made my morning!

Posted 10/31/19

AHHH the drifty hat and scarf are so GOOD

Posted 10/31/19
Oh my gosh you all did such an amazing job! Halloween is my favorite holiday so I’ve been looking forward to this ^^
Posted 10/31/19

So many new items 0-0 Thank you! ^-^ *runs off to buy everything*

I didn’t know she needed hair until now.

Posted 10/31/19
Oh yes! I love all these new Halloween items. >:3c
Posted 10/31/19

I feel like I am doing the same thing everyone else is but man am I loving the new items on the Plaguebearers. I created a trio of witches that are really pushing my creative buttons.

Posted 10/31/19

I forgot to mention we enabled toggleability on the clouds for the two new moon items a couple of days ago (thanks King for going in and doing that)!

and Purr I will take a look at that item when I get a chance (after I get event stuff finished up)—I can likely at least make the two scleras individually toggleable. :D

Posted 11/04/19
Thanks Mylaaaaa 8D
Posted 11/04/19