04:43 ST
[EVENT] Spring Bloom Jubilee (Leftover seed raffle drawn)!

Finally, finally, spring is here!

This winter was a long one, wasn’t it? What with that blizzard and all. Brr, it makes my whiskers shiver just thinking about it! Thankfully, the last of the snow has finally melted away and the air is fresh and warm. It’s a great time to start cleaning up the dreariness that rotten winter left in its wake and brightening the Cave up a bit.

You know what would be perfect for getting Mycenians all over into the spring spirit? Flowers. And I know just where you — er, we can get a bunch of them!

Every year around this time, the Bone Monster gets a bit drowsy. As luck would have it, the fields just outside the Cave’s entrance are filled with flowers — and this year’s are especially pretty! All you have to do is sneak past ol’ osseous and bring back a souvenir or two from the fields. We’ll make some bouquets, distribute them around to our friends and neighbors, and the Cave will be all spruced up in two shakes of a tail.

Now, I have to warn you, those flowers out there don’t bloom for very long. By my best calculations, we’ll only have two weeks before they’re gone, so make sure to gather as many as you can! As you distribute your bouquets, you’ll undoubtedly find some seeds dropped by the flowers. Bring those back to me and I’ll trade you some interesting items for your trouble!

Event reminders:
  • This event runs from April 28th at 00:01ST through May 12th at 23:59 ST.
  • This event is similar in design to last spring’s event.
  • The number of seeds you receive depend on which bouquet you deliver. Some bouquets are worth more seeds than others!
  • The prize shop will remain open until the end of the day on May 19th.
  • Remember, multi-accounting is never allowed on Mycena Cave. You may not access multiple accounts in order to play this event, nor should you be participating on any account other than your own.
  • Have fun!!
Posted 04/27/18, edited 05/24/18
*yells at the items* I demand (politely) a full view of the background it’s so pretty 8A8 all these items are so perfect aaaaa
Posted 04/27/18

-Sid

By King!

:D!!

Posted 04/27/18

=O AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *flails!  IGOTTAHAVE’EMALL!!!!  Such amazing artwork!! 

Will this be a ‘Ding!’ event too? c=  I just love watching hubby look around at the mysterious muffled ding from my computer during these events xD

Posted 04/27/18
OregonCoast Yes! It’s a clicky ding ding event. 8)
Posted 04/27/18
Myla  Mwahahahah! Thanks for letting me know =D let the DINGS begin!
Posted 04/27/18

pink pink pink pink!!!

also so excited for a clicky event, so much fun :3

also the pets look amazing too….

im so excited!!

Posted 04/27/18
Big versions of the event pets can be found here, here, and here!
Posted 04/27/18
Woah! That background! I really like the items. I’m glad that the coats are so different and that I only really want one of them so that I can focus on the items. (mostly that background. >...> )
Posted 04/27/18
Aaah the new items and coats are lovely <3
Posted 04/27/18

=O GGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! PONY!PONY!PONY!!!!!! *GRABS ALL DA PINKLEMONADEPONIES!!!!! <3<3 <3

I will being Living this event for sure! The other event coats were like ‘gosh that’s cute, I think I’d like to have that’ but ....PONY!!!!! =D

Posted 04/27/18
Yall are absolutely killing it, amazing job on the items! and especially amazing job on the pets, all of which I need right now.
Posted 04/27/18

im so excited!!!! all the cherry blossom stuff!!! and a sweet lil unicorn!!!!

i just drifted a pet for the first time ever! i hope my polaris bear becomes a super cute shade of pink to match the cherry blossoms im gonna surround her with haha

Posted 04/27/18

Now that I quit hyperventilating over Pink lemonade Ponicorn .... I wanted to mention how adorable I think the other coats are too <3 I truly love both options of Pintsized herder ^,^  and Thunder Dog is amazing with their incredible cloud fluffs and lightning glowy pawpads. 

I so hope I can manage one of everything, as I’m in LOVE with the coats and items for the upcoming event!  #somuchexcite!!!!

Posted 04/27/18
Ahh these items are gorgeous!!! And the puppies! Great job, I’m really excited to start!! ;0; ❤
Posted 04/27/18
Ahhh I love these types of events can’t wait!! :0c
Posted 04/27/18

I don’t like pink and I love all of these so much. The flower items are going to look so good on my girl when she is completed. And I have a great need for all of these:

Will there be a matching mane for the pony tail at some point? I sincerely hope so!

Posted 04/27/18, edited 04/27/18

AHHHHHHHHH

there’s literally nothing in this event i don’t want

the background, the items—and a lightning pup, unicorn, and corgi??? xD YES PLEASE

o man i hope all the coats are within reach of being gettable along with the items

Posted 04/27/18

Once again I would like all the things. Which brings up an important question of how difficult such a feat would be, and whether this year’s bags are equally random’d out for what it drops, at the least for the coats since those are expensive to get. Curious if any mods could help answer some of what we can expect from prize costs/distributions.

In other news, PUPPIES! I want all the doggos, yes. Two herders and a shock pls. Time to annoy everyone with constant dings again! xD

Posted 04/27/18
nicely ;3
Posted 04/27/18
Oh no, I’m in the middle of a move during the duration of the event! Oh well, I guess I’ll just gather as much as I can while on mobile. I need all the items, and that stormy pup! I usually am not much of a dras person, but that unicorn is very much tempting me to change my mind!
Posted 04/27/18
CORGIIIIIIIIIIIIII

squee

The thunderbutts are awesome too

Posted 04/27/18, edited 04/27/18
Posted 04/27/18
slams my fist down i need 500 corgis immediately >8[
Posted 04/27/18

glitch

A+ quality meme

though I think that is a shiba inu,,,not sure if that is relevant,,, thinking emoji

Posted 04/27/18
Nice, came back to check on MC just in time for this event <3 Loving the items, can’t wait to get my hands on them!
Posted 04/27/18

!!! I’m hyped for the corgs! Gotta get two, for my two real life lil bread loafs. Though, Ein’s a fluffy, and neither’s a tri-color, so they’re not perfect matches to the pintsized herders, but close enough.

Posted 04/28/18

!!!

Shops available for price gawking!

*goes to numbers*

810 (90/180/540 for copper/silver/gold can respectively) seeds for all the items/coats this time around. Assuming you pray to whatever deities you believe in for that rng luck, looks like it’ll be much easier to get everything this time around which is lovely. <3

1568 (188/370/1010 ..respectively) seeds if you get each of them explicitly. Which also sounds easily doable if you have a bit more time, though it’ll cost less since you might as well open one random of each if going this route since it’ll be cheaper no matter what it random’s into.

e/ it’s 1667 to get all items and coats explicitly, going for pets instead of mushrooms.

Something something, glad my goal of adding to my puppy collection is probably going to happen well enough. :D

~~~~~

Also it amuses me to no end that for this event there’s going to be hundreds of mycenians casually sneaking past the bone monster over the course of two weeks carrying wagonloads of flowers to decorate the cave with.

Posted 04/28/18, edited 05/04/18

glitch
This is totally not a big deal, but when I received a bouquet it says I was sent a ‘potion’ - I assume it’s an accidental stayover from the last event? Also the bouquet on my pets profile (https://www.mycenacave.com/profile/pet/9437) is a broken image.

Everything else looks fantastic!

Posted 04/28/18

KaceyCat Your pups are adorable!!

I just wanted to take a sec to say that the artists have outdone themselves, everything is so beautiful! I already yowled about the items and pets, but I also am really really enjoying the components and bouquets themselves, as well as the meadow. So much gorgeous-ness!

Posted 04/28/18