04:08 ST
[SURVEY] Mycena Cave 2018 Item Survey (Results are in!)

Welcome to the third annual item survey!

In order to determine which types of items players are most interested in seeing released to the site, we conduct item surveys using our Dory system (named after Dory in Finding Nemo, who asks lots of questions!). When we decide which items we’re going to make for events, shops, and activities, we often reference the Dory listing to guide our decisions.

Last year’s top Dory item requests can be seen here!  We started utilizing those results very soon after; you can see what sort of items we added since the last dory by going here!  We started taking these dory results into account at Stained Glass Woodland Background. :)

From now until March 26th, we are collecting ideas for what items you would most like to see on site. You may only submit up to three ideas to the Dory, but may vote on as many listed ideas as you would like! Please review existing ideas before posting something new — someone else might have the same thought as you!

All posted ideas should meet follow the following criteria:

• Text only — no mockups or image links
  • 30 characters or less
  • General item ideas — sword rather than pink-hilted, jewel-encrusted sword

As a general disclosure: we cannot guarantee than any item suggestions see official release. While we use the dory results as a reference in our item creation, we may not utilize all ideas submitted — our primary goal is to gain better understanding of our player preferences!

Posted 03/10/18, edited 03/28/18
I can’t believe it’s already been a year since the last one? That’s wild. Anyway, I’m always happy to see the item Dory! It’s one of my fav features. :)
Posted 03/10/18

“jorts”

Who.

Posted 03/10/18

YESSSSSSSSS these are always such fun!

for reference i submitted:

glitter eg: bottle of stardust
hoodies w/ toggle for up and down
items for missing limb/tail/ears

Posted 03/10/18, edited 03/10/18
I feel like either Meru or Dove is directly or indirectly responsible for jorts
Posted 03/11/18
There are some excellent suggestions I’m seeing!! Also, jorts… omg. XD My submissions were skirts, bow ties, and pigtail wigs c:
Posted 03/11/18
Are we going to have another coat dory at some point? I’m still hoping for a zebra or okapi coat one day…
Posted 03/12/18
Кхм.. Я конечно не в тему, но вот мой вопрос. Почему карман из “инвентаризация” не открываются? Там у меня 4 карман, я переключаюсь между ними, а меня отправляет в первый карман.
Posted 03/20/18, edited 03/20/18
The survey ends tonight! Get those last minute votes in. :D
Posted 03/26/18

Myla

Did the survey already close? It’s telling me “The Item Survey closed on March 26, and is no longer open for submissions” and it keeps making me vote on the same batch of submissions without registering my votes ::0

Posted 03/26/18
-Sid: Oh dear, you’re right—the survey ended at the end of the 25th, so it is already closed.. sorry about that! My clock is all sorts of screwed up because I was overseas. :D;;
Posted 03/26/18
Results are in!  Check out the link below to see the most upvoted item requests!

Thank you all for your input!! :D

Posted 03/28/18